Saturday 17 November 2012

christmas treats

So I am very late to get started with stocking up gifts and decorations for Christmas but I have been doing. Its a good job that I'm not trying to earn a living from this. I am so unorganised I would definitely be going hungry. It's also good that father Christmas sorts out the kids because if it was up to me they might get their presents by New Year.







Anyway, I have been trying to load my Christmas wreaths onto my Folksy shop and for some reason it is not having any of it. I thought I'd put some images up here so at least some people will get to see them before Christmas. Don't you just love technology!

So what do you think? I would love to hear any suggestions as to what else I could do.

By the way, Colin the cat was quite good at leaving me alone. He was more interested in climbing up the curtains.

No comments:

Post a Comment