Tuesday 16 October 2012

Colin

I cant believe how long it has been since I last wrote here. In actual fact followers in my shop and on pinterest have probably thought i have fallen of the face of the earth. I havent really had much time for my own crafts and that is sad but hopefully I will get back into it very soon. I guess that I have been put off by a poor turn out to my only craft fair and then the Folksy shop has dried up with very few visitors and no sales since May. My own fault probably as I havent been promoting anything lately.
I have been thinking about Christmas and there are so many things that I would love to try but I just havent had the time.
The arrival of Colin the kitten is not going to help with the idea of getting out sewing and ribbon and buttons and stuff.



He doesn't look like the type who would leave my socks alone does he!
I'll post back soon with the new Christmas ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Aw! He's gorgeous! Love his name too! Hope you're back in the crafting swing soon. Sales will soon pick up, especially with the approach of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete