Monday 21 May 2012

New ideas for my shop

I have been thinking about the other products that I have made and I am trying to decide whether they would sell well in my Folksy shop. I have some signs to hang on the bedroom door. They are not quite where I want them to be yet so I dont know if they will be more of a negative than a positive for my site.





I would love to know what people think. I don't like them as much as my other work but then my children love them so I have to remember that different people have different tastes.
I know that my other animals would look better but they are more difficult to hang with a plaque.
There are loads of personalised door signs out there but I don't know how well they are selling or which ones are selling the best.
I'm going to post this blog on Folksy to see what the good folk there think.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Popped over from the Folksy forums! Your sock animals are good! I would suggest that you put a few of your door signs in your shop and see what happens. Or take a few with you to any craft fairs and see! I think the monsters might appeal more to boys than girls!

    ReplyDelete